EIBN, the EU-Indonesia Business Network, is currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern from European states to join our team in Jakarta for a 5-month internship starting in January 2019 or as of now if need be.
The internship is compensated and depending on the suitability and the possibility of employment, the internship may be extended for a maximum of six months.
The intern will report to the project manager and will be responsible for office services including:
- any European citizenship
- very good English skills (oral & written fluency)
- proficiency of an additional European language is an asset
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- proactive mind-set
- client and service oriented
- open and outgoing personality
- a passion for, and knowledge of, the EU and its processes and policies
- a desire to develop personal networks in Jakarta
The EU-Indonesia Business Network (EIBN) is a partnership project between five European chambers of commerce in Indonesia and two counterparts in Europe. The EIBN's aim is to promote Indonesia and ASEAN as high potential trade and investment destinations among companies from all 28 EU member states and support them in their endeavor to explore the full market potential in Indonesia. The project was initiated and is co-funded by the EU.