About Britcham Indonesia
The British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia or as it is fondly known as BritCham, is a membership association established with a mission to facilitate trade and investment between Indonesia and Britain.
The mission then translates into five main objectives:
- Represent the interests, in Indonesia, of British business, particularly to Government and other key decision makers.
- Keep the membership informed of economic and political developments.
- Assist UK companies, especially SME’s, with market entry.
- Assist in the identification and dissemination of business opportunities to those who have an interest in developing business relations between Britain and Indonesia.
- Promote the contribution being made by British business activities to the development of Indonesia At the moment, BritCham has 250 corporate members with more than 800 nominees based in Indonesia, plus overseas membership/
The BritCham‘s Parton is HSBC and sustaining sponsors are Shell, Premier Oil, British International School, Jardines, Permata Bank, Unilever, G4S, Royal Doulton, Standard Chartered Bank, Rolls-Royce, Prudential, and BP.
Working cooperatively with the British Embassy (UKTI) and the British Council, whose senior representatives sit on our Board of Management, BritCham is committed to developing a services infrastructure that supports all stages of business development right from their inception in Indonesia. Although British in name, our BritCham community is far from exclusively British.
The integrity of the BritCham brand attracts members, sponsors and advertisers with roots from all over the globe and most pleasingly, from our host country, Indonesia. Indeed, through the establishment of Britain in South East Asia (BiSEA), opportunities are expanding in a regional context.
Why Work with Us?
We are offering an exciting and unique opportunity based in our office in Jakarta, for British students or graduates who may be interested in a career overseas. At BritCham, we offer a flexible internship programme that equips interns with the knowledge and skills of working in a truly international environment in a global business context.